(+961) 06 69 0000 How can we help you?
- Behavior of patients, relatives and friends to be reasonable, responsible and considerate of the rights of other patients and the Medical Center personnel.
- Assistance from patients in the control of noise, smoking and the number of visitors.
- Respect for the property of other persons in the Medical Center.
- Medical Center rules and regulations affecting patient care and conduct to be followed.
- Patients to provide, to the best of their ability, accurate and complete information concerning present complaints and past matters relating to their health.
- The patient and his/her family to be responsible for asking questions when they do not understand what they have been told about the patient’s care or what they are expected to do.
- Patients to follow the prescribed treatment plan and keep appointments. When patients are unable to do so for any reason, the responsible physician must be notified. Patients are responsible for the medical consequences of refusing the prescribed treatment if they do not follow the physician’s instructions.
Patients to be responsible for assuring that financial obligations are fulfilled as promptly as possible.